Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Rewind, What's in my Bag?

Happy start to a new week. This weekend went by entirely too fast, but I hope you
had a good one. 

I made a stop by Target Friday night after dinner with the fam for my Dad's birthday and why
oh why is it so hard to walk out of Target with just an item or two. 
Target and I have a passionate love affair going on. shhhhhh, don't tell. 

So, here are my goodies from the weekend: 


I've read so many great reviews about the Revlon Colorstay quads. I believe these came 
out this year, but they are supposed to be really long lasting and pigmented. 

I got the shade Decadent. As you can see it is very neutral pink/gold look. 
Pretty! 
(Review to come) 


Another Revlon item on my wishlist was the Colorburst gloss in shade
Rose Pearl. It's a frosty rose shade. I wore it yesterday and really like it. 
(Review to come)


PENS!!!! ha. 
I put this in here to be a little funny. Right behind my beauty obsession is pens
and school supplies. The pen section is like a magnetic that just pulls me in. 
I get so excited to have new writing utensils for work/whatever. I started taking
an Old Testament type seminary class on Wed nights and I am SO 
excited to have these pens for this week's class!! 


Target had some really cute new fall clothes out. Mdub talked me into
getting this light blue jean button down. He likes that hippy slight edgy look and 
thought this would be really cute with dark or black skinny jeans with boots. 
I concur. 

Great for weekend out and about. 

Xhilaration, $22.99


Love, Love, Love this navy/gold printed stretchy pencil skirt. 
Looking forward to sporting this at work for a dressier look with a 
sheer cream blouse tucked in with some gold jewelry! 


Back zipper. Cute! 

Xhilaration, $16.99



I love sheer tops right now. They are great for the transition in season b/c 
they are very lightweight, but give you more of a fall feel. 

Love this tan/cream bubble print. Will wear with dark skinny jeans and 
boots to work or weekend out and about.


More back zippers. 

Xhilaration, $19.99


Another sheer navy/hot pink zig zag print .


And more back zippers. Seems to be the theme for my threads. 

Xhilaration, $19.99

Did you pick up anything fun this weekend?! 

3 comments:

  1. I bought that zigzag top too! Way cute, but what do you wear with it? I liked the light pink bubble print one better, but it didn't go with my skintone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want that eyeshadow palette from Revlon, it's so pretty xx

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya