Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday Wishes- Skincare

I know I have mentioned this before, but my skin tends to need some serious 911 
in fall/winter months. I don't know why, but my skin tends to break out so much more this 
time of the year. Maybe it's the lack of sunshine... or maybe it's me and my diet. 

But, there are a few products on my wish list for new skin care products that I want to 
try out and see how my skin responds to. 

As far washes there are two: 

 Bioderma is a French product that is mostly sold in Europe, but you can buy
it on Amazon. It is a very mild non rinse face and eye cleaner. It doesn't require 
water and you just use a few cotton balls to clean all the make up off your face. 

I'm heard many great things about this product and the benefits it has of clearing up
break outs as well as maintaining clear skin. 

Retails for $26 for the largest bottle. 



Fresh is a brand that is sold at Sephora and is known for several bestselling products.
One of them being the Soy Face Cleanser. It is rich in amino acids, soy proteins promoting
moisture retention, elasticity, and firmness. It is fragrance free and soap free. 

It's a very gentle cleanser which can be really good for calming skin that is 
broken out. 

My mom has used this wash for a while now and really likes it. 
This baby is a goodie. Ole Henriksen is another line sold at Sephora. Their Invigorating 
night gel is described as a lightweight gel that stimulates cell turnover, exposing a younger firmer
looking complexion. A soothing moisture barrier instantly seals in essential vitamins and 
minerals. 

I used this product last year and really enjoyed it. It not only provides ingredients to fight 
aging, but also has ingredients that help fight against break outs. This gel does sting just 
a little when applied, but it's a good sting because cell turnover is working. 

So, who wants to buy me these things and have it shipped to my door?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Hey.. I think I have a sample of that soy cleanser.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There, I just spent a little time reading through your posts, which I found entirely by mistake whilst researching one of my projects. Please continue to write more because it’s unusual that someone has something interesting to say about this. Will be waiting for more!
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/amir-a-bajoghli-md/31/b90/989

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya