Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wednesday Wishes- Dior

Today's edition of Wednesday Wishes is brought to you by
Christian Dior.
 
I have spent so much time researching this product and know it's a product
that I will purchase in the near future.
 
My attention to this product is turning borderline obsessive.
 
In the past year or so I have gotten into highlighting the tops of my cheekbones and noticed
what a diffence it makes in giving your skin  that healthy glow that we all want. I have
several cream and powder highlighters that I use... MAC Soft & Gentle, MAC cream
color base in pearl and shell, a couple cream/liquid from Benefit, and Physicians Formula.
They all do the job great, but I have been looking for that product that just wow's me.
For months I have heard one of my favorite YouTuber's, Tanya Burr, rave about this
being her favorite highligher. She may be that person in my life that if she told me to jump
off a cliff with her I would think about it! She is so gorgeous, has amazing skin, is a make up
artist and has the cutest British accent. So, I listen to what she has to say!
 
 
 
This is Amber Diamond from Dior and it comes with a hefty price tag on it for
a highligher. This retails at Sephora for $45. That's insane, right?!?! Someone tell me
I can't buy this. But, what if it really did change my highlighting world? What if it really does
give your skin that glow in the most natural way that looks like your skin and not a product?
What if the powder is so finely milled that it doesn't look shimmery and glittery on your
face, but strickly radiance? What if people stopped me in the street and said your skin
is so beautiful and glowy... what do you do?! haha. Ok, Ok... maybe taking it a bit
too far. But, let a girl dream.
 
So, if all these things were true then it might be worth the $45, right?! There is 10g in
the packaging so it would last a LONG time!
 
Should I splurge on this?! Do you think it will be that different than other
highlighters?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya