Saturday, July 23, 2011

Travel Size Fetish


I have a minor obsession with travel size products! I love going to a drug store
or Target and looking through all the little baby size containers.

I am on the go A-LOT!! For work, personal, trips... all kinds of stuff which I highly enjoy.
I like being busy and on the road or plane or train... ok, not train! ha. I spend more time
on the go most months than I feel like I am home. But, I truly enjoy it.

So, this is one of the main reasons I LOVE travel size items. They are so easy and practical
to throw into your bag. Much easier than trying to take your full size products
or trying to squeeze everything into plastic containers... which I do sometimes just b/c it is more affordable.

I went to Daytona Beach last week to visit with family in FL and here are some of my
favorite bite size things I brought with me!


1. CVS make up remover wipes ( a must have for on the go)
2. Eye make up remover (yay they finally have this in a mini size)
3. Frederic Fekkai Sheer Hairspray
4. Downy Wrinkle Releaser (OMG I am obsessed with this stuff... have a big bottle I keep in my closet... the best stuff for getting your clothes unwrinkled and smelling fresh after being folded and in a bag.) : )
5. Country Chic bath gel from Bath and Body ( smells great)
6. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray (not travel size but a fav)
7. Frederic Fekkai Shampoo and Conditioner in Brilliant Glossing
8. Auqafresh Toothpaste in Extreme Clean (my toothpaste of choice)


This picture above is a drawer I have devoted in my bathroom to all my travel size
products! I love that drawer. I have hairsprays, cleansers, deodorant, shampoos, conditioners,
lotions, soaps, moose, etc.

Travel size products are a great way to try products you are interested in without
investing in a regular size container.

Hope you enjoyed learning about all my bite size favs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya