Monday, December 19, 2011

Dear Santa (Day 6)

Santa Santa Santa....

I know you need stocking stuffer ideas...


So, here I am again with plenty of ideas!!



Benefit has this lip and cheek stain that I have heard wonderful things about.
Basically, you apply to either place and it gives a rosy tint that will last longer
than your typical cheek or lip product.


Have you heard anything about the Benefit They're Real Mascara?
Well, I have! It's supposed to be one of the best mascaras out right now and beauty
gurus are raving about how awesome it is. I am not one to really splurge on mascara.
I like Loreal a lot so it would be nice to have someone else splurge on an item like this
that I would like to try, but doubtful spend my own money on.

Ahhh... who wouldn't love some cozy shea infused socks to wear on Christmas
morning? This Bath & Body steal would make for a great gift for any lady in your
life. They are so warm and cozy and make your feet feel so incredibly soft with the shea
butter.




I have been wanting to splurge on these Butter London polishes sold at Ulta for months
now!! But, I can't bring myself to pay $14 for a bottle of nail polish. This is a new brand
that again is another beauty guru must have.

I think this red is just a classic staple that any girl would love in her collection.
It's called... Come to Bed Red! ;)


I LOVE LOVE LOVE this green color called British Racing Green. I think it's the perfect
deep Christmas green! If I don't get this for Christmas then I will be purchasing this
for myself afterwards!



I love this iphone case! I found this designer Jonathan Adler in Francesca's the other
day while dress shopping. They did not have this color in the store so I googled
it when I got home and found a few places online where you can purchase. I love
that it has the soft matte finish as well.

Yay for fun little bite sized gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya