Monday, March 5, 2012

Beauty Wishlist

Happy Monday Lovelies!

So, since I am not doing ANY shopping over Lent I thought instead of my
Weekend Rewind posts I would do a Beauty Wishlist.

Mini update on Lent... it's going well. Sort of. I've been in Target a few times and
The Summit and TJ Maxx without successfully buying anything. Well... kind of.
Ok, quick confession. While at Target this past weekend I did find a swim cover
up that I had been looking for a while. So, my friend Heather and I had a heartfelt
convo and she decided to buy it for me and hold it hostage until after Lent.
What do you think? Did I cheat? Here's the deal... this cover up is already sold out
online and I had been to 2 different Target's in town and they were sold out....
SO, when I found it this weekend I felt like I had to grab it while I had the chance.

Hmmm.... I hear the words of a cheater. Boo! Don't judge me!

Onto the Beauty Wish List...




My friend Rach recently went to a Blog conference in Nashville and while
looking through some of her pictures I noticed her gorgeous lips! I asked her what
she was wearing and found out it was a Tarte LipSurgence Liptint. It is a stain that is
proven to moisturize your lips.

I love the idea of a lip stain b/c they typically last much longer than a regular lipstick,
but the fact that it claims to be so moisturizing is a major selling point.

Click here for more info on this product.
Nars blushes in general are on my wishlist. They have won all kinds
of awards for being the best blushes on the market. I have been using their
Laguna bronzer since the fall and absolutely love the formulation. So, I know I will
love their blushes as well. The color above is a new spring color called Gaiety.

It's a gorgeous bright candy pink that would look great on medium skin tones with
a little tan going on.

Click here for more info on this product.

I have never used Chanel products, but oh how people rave about the goodness and
luxury they offer. Chanel has a cream bronzer called Soleil Tan de Chanel and it
sounds uber scary right?! CREAM BRONZER?! That sounds like a disaster of
brown on my face. I agree. It does sound challenging, but the reviews on this product
are wonderful. It retails for $48 so it is super pricy, but I think it sounds like a
super interesting product to try and a fun introduction to a new line.

So, what is on your Beauty Wishlist?! Please leave me comments below so I can
hear about what YOU are interested in trying!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya