Monday, March 19, 2012

Weekend Rewind. What's in my Bag?

Hey Guys! I hope you had an eventful St. Patty's day weekend. I was fortunate
enough to head over to Gatlinburg, TN with a few friends for some fun and
relaxation. My friend John works for PSS, a pharmaceutical company based
out of Jacksonville, FL and he won this trip free!! Which made things even better!

So, like I did last weekend... I thought I would just do a photo roll of the weekend.
Nothing in my bag to show off... it's still Lent people... ughhh and btw it's getting
tough. This 80-90 degree weather has me in major SPRING FEVER!! I want to go
buy new spring dresses and fun shoes and bright nail polish, but alas I am remaining
good. Are you proud?! B/c you really should be.


This is the cabin we stayed in. I love the curly staircase!! So pretty.

My Saturday morning St. Patty day view!!

Ummmm... ok, this was by far one of the strangest things I have ever seen.
This past weekend was the "Clause Convention" in Gatlinburg and basically all the
Santa's from all over the world come to learn how to be better Santa's???!!!

Haha... I don't know, but they had a huge Santa parade with over 3,000 Santa Clause's.
I felt really sorry for them b/c it was 80 plus degrees and they were all decked
out in their velvet. I don't even want to know what was going on under
all those red suits!! ha.
Group picture!!
Left to Right:
Me, Jeremy (Big Daddy) Colby, and John.

What's the best part about going to the mountains???

If you are me then you say HOT TUB without thinking. I practically lived
in that thing this weekend.

And did you notice I brought my green suit for the festivities?! Got to stay in the
holiday mindset!

We ate at this Mexican place in downtown Gatlinburg called Loco something.
It was the coolest place I have ever eaten there. They have a main level, then you ride an
escalator upstairs where this is a lounge rooftop area that overlooks downtown and
in the back there is rooftop dining. The skylifts that go up the mountain are right
beside this restaurant so it makes for a really fun atmosphere. It was a little chili
by the time we started eating, but we survived.

Great food!! Fun!!

My top above is an Xhilaration top from Target. It is this season if you are interested
and they have in Navy as well. I just put a nude cami underneath.

AND here comes the fun part of the restaurant... they have a mechanical horse/donkey
not sure what that thing is. I am a major sucker for things like this. What you can't
see in my pictures is that all the people are behind me... SO, I did have an
audience. I promise I am not the only person there as it appears.

Action shot.
My longest ride was 18 seconds.... and not to brag, but that was longer
than any other girl stayed on!!

And. I'm. Done!!

I think I may have had a mild concussion after my ride... my head hurt pretty much all
day Sunday and now my neck is throbbing. NICE! Oh well, the price I pay
for being adventurous!! : )

How was your St. Patty Day weekend?! Do anything fun?!
Tell me!

1 comment:

  1. I ran 13.1 miles on St Patty's day... not trying to brag, but totally bragging. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya