Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Product of the Day- Dry Shampoo

If you have read my blog regularly or if you know anything about me you will 
know that Dry Shampoo is a holy grail product for me. I could not live without this in 
my beauty routine. I literally only wash my hair once or twice a week now and my hair 
looks at it's very best when dirty and dry shampoo applied. 

I frequently go through different dry shampoo's just to test and try various lines 
and see what I like. I've gone through many bottles and they all pretty much do the job, 
but I have found some that I really do like and one's that I don't. 

My latest try/find is by Batiste Hint of Color for dark and dark brown hair. 


This really caught my attention b/c the only bad thing I can think of with dry shampoo is most
come out white and with dark hair you have to spend a little time blending in. So, how awesome
to have it come out of the bottle already dark?!?! Well, that would be awesome if it did that, but
honestly it doesn't. It still has a white powdery finish, but blends in very easily. 

Other than the color not living up to it's claims I have no other complaints. This product 
is so wonderful. It has a great smell, gives lots of volume to roots when your hair is oily, and 
refreshes your hair without washing. If you have never tried dry shampoo I HIGHLY 
recommend this stuff. It has become such a staple in my routine that has saved me time in 
washing, blow drying, styling and on top of that just makes my hair look better and more 
healthy! Batiste is a great brand to try b/c it's sold at drugstores, and Ulta and is affordable. 
This bottle retails for $8.99

You can get Batiste in Hint of Color for Blonde hair, Batiste original scent, Batiste
Blush, and Batiste Tropical. The scent of this one is the best I have tried in their line. I don't
know how to describe it. It's kind of powdery in a shea butter/beach kind of smell. Maybe. 

Do you use dry shampoo? If so, what are your favorites? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya