Thursday, January 24, 2013

Christmas Reveals Day 3

I'm back with another post about some beauty goodies I got for Christmas. 

I was no stranger to the Ole Henriksen skincare line since I had tried their 3 little wonders
set a couple years ago. 

Sephora's description on the brand is this:

Nature, science, beauty, and wellness. These four key elements are behind every Ole Henriksen product, making it a total lifestyle line and a true depiction of the man behind the brand. Ole (pronounced "ooh-lah") Henriksen's studies in cosmetic chemistry, and hands-on experience treating some of Hollywood's most famous complexions at his Los Angeles spa, have resulted in the ultimate in at-home luxury—skincare that treats the face and body while helping to achieve overall health and wellness. What we love most? Just like his sought-after spa treatments, every Ole Henriksen product is an absolute treat for the senses—they smell delicious and feel sensational.

Two of the products that I loved from set I asked for this year for Christmas are
the Sheer Transformation, and Invigorating Night Gel. 


These retail each at Sephora for $45. A little steep for moisturizer and gel, but that's why 
I put it on my Wishlist. 

The Sheer transformation is absolutely the most silky moisturizer I've ever felt or put
on my face. It literally melts right into your skin like butter. It's amazing! My skin feels 
refreshed after I use it. No oily or greasy like other moisturizers may leave you feeling... just
very clean, fresh, and light! LOVE! 

The invigorating night gel is a really unique product in that it not only works towards vanishing
fine lines and wrinkles, but also has ingredients that work towards diminishing break outs
and dark spots. This little baby is also packed with vitamins and minerals. 

These both get great reviews as they should for the price tag, but I can tell a difference 
in my skin when I use these on a regular basis. 

For my detailed information go to Sephora.com. 
I would definitely repurchase either one of these. 

Have you tried this brand before? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya