Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Face of the Day (FOTD)


Happy GALENTINE'S Day!!!

I hope you all are having a wonderful day filled with love from those closest in
your life.

I wanted to post my Valentine's day look as a "face of the day." I think these
are kind of fun and it gives me a chance to play with new looks and new colors
for you so I'm not putting on the same makeup every day.... cuz let's be honest you
guys know I have drawers full of it.

So, this is a day look... what I wore to work. It's a little more glammed up with the red
lips and would not be my typical every day work look, but wanted to play up the
red a bit. I may do a separate post on how I do my night look. Stay tuned.


In regular lighting.

Natural lighting.

Products used on face:
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 hour foundation (not listed)
Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer under eyes
Nars Laguna Bronzer
MAC blush in Plum Foolery
MAC Mineralize skinfinish in Soft and Gentle (highlight)
MAC cream color base in Shell (highlight)

Products used on eyes:
Urban Decay Naked Palette

Browbone and inner corner I used shades:
Virgin (far left)
Sin (shimmer pink next to it)

Center of Lid I used: Toasted (far left)
Outercorner I used: Hustle (middle)
Lined upper lash line: Creep (far right)

New Product Alert!!
For mascara I used Revlon Photoready 3D Volume.
I like it so far... I find it's lengthens and separates more than a ton of volume.

For lips I used:
Merle Norman lipstick in Sienna
Merle Norman gloss in Sheer Kiss

It's not really a true red lip, but something that gives you a hint of pink/red
in a more wearable everyday look.

And last, but certainly not least my own little Valentine this year!
My sweet 4 pound maltipoo, Millie! She is my love.

Happy Valentine's Day!!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya