Monday, February 6, 2012

Weekend Rewind. What's in my Bag?

I don't know about you, but I am getting to that point in the winter season
where I am so over cold weather, pasty skin, and sinus infections!

Last week I had a terrible sinus infection and honestly today is the first day I have felt
human again. This thing literally sucked the life out of me. So, Friday I had a GNO at
Flip Burger here in Birmingham at the Summit and I needed something to give me a
good pick me up.

I had a credit at Sephora and after hearing my friend Alison raving about how much she loved
the St. Tropez Self Tanning foam I knew that's what I wanted.


This is the mit they sell for application. Keeps hands from getting too dark while applying.
Retails for $6.

They have 4 and 8 oz bottles. I bought the 8 oz since I had the credit and it retails
for $40 and the 4 oz is $30.

Sephora Details:

Self Tan Bronzing Mousse St. Tropez Tanning Essentials
VIEW ALL PRODUCTS BY ST. TROPEZ TANNING ESSENTIALS

Self Tan Bronzing Mousse
What it is:
A super-lightweight, easy-to-apply, velvety mousse that dries in 60 seconds and delivers a rich-bronze tan.

What it does:
This lightweight mousse delivers a rich-bronze tan and is infused with conditioning aloe vera. You will get a perfectly natural looking, streak-free tan that dries in 60 seconds. The innovative Aromaguard™ fragrance technology eliminates the tell-tale self tan aroma by a minimum of 70%.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates
- Triclosan

Sephora is the exclusive beauty retailer for this product.





Before application.


After application.
Woo hoo for a healthy glow!

Full face on... ready for my GNO at Flip Burger!!

Seriously, I love this stuff already. I can't wait to apply again this week. This is
going to be my go to product for instant results!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love this product. If you have doubts, check out you tube reviews, it will convince you! Dries in 5 min, Shower 4 hours later (or apply at night and shower in the morning) and you have just enough color. No streaks! Fades naturally! No funky smell! BUY IT! Say goodbye to Drugstore Jerseyshoreness.....

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya