Wednesday, April 25, 2012

MK Watch Treat

I am so excited to bring you this post!!! Do you ever treat yourself after reaching a goal?
What if you ALMOST reach a goal?! As most of you know I gave up shopping for 
Lent and I did good for 5 weeks... caved the last week. Boo for me. But, regardless I decided 
I was going to allow myself to buy a treat after Lent was over. 

Over the past 3 years or so I have become a huge watch lover. Up until then I rarely even
wore a watch. I don't know what made me change, but they have kind of become my thaaaang. 
I love browsing the watch counters and contemplating what style I want next. One day I would love to have a box full of pretty exquisite watches... and wouldn't that be a neat gift to pass down to your daughter. I just feel like they are so timeless. ( no pun intended) 

SO, I have had my eye on this Michael Kors white/rose gold watch for about 9 months and 
decided I would get it close to the summer months. Macy's had their pre-sale for their 
Friends and Family event at the first of April. You get 25% off anything in the store! So,
this was my chance to finally get the watch I have been wanting and save a few bucks. 

I present to you.... 

My newest edition. 



Trying it on at the counter after getting it sized. Isn't she pretty?! 
I love the white silicone mixed with rose gold. I feel like it's a great mix of casual, fancy
glam, and some bling! 

Perfect enough for every day. 


The box it came in. 


In the box. 

"She's a beaut, Clark"!!! 

So, this is my way of saying Brooke, you did a great mediocre job at not shopping over 
Lent. And no, I don't normally treat myself to these nice of gifts... it just worked out well with the 
Macy's event. :) 

Verse of the day:
"I desire to do your will, my God; your law is within my heart." 

1 comment:

  1. Looooooove It! It makes me want a new watch :( boo you! ha

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya