Monday, August 8, 2011

Weekend Rewind. What's in my Bag?

Hey Guys! I hope you all had a great weekend. I thought I would start doing a segment
called... Weekend Rewind, What's in my Bag and tell you about the treasures or finds
I pick up on the weekends!
I can pretty much guarantee you I will always find myself in a Target or mall at some
point through the course of a weekend and why not share with you what I buy!

So, you ready?! Weekend Rewind....

Friday I traveled to my hometown Cullman, AL where my besties from high school
had a cookout/celebration for my friends Rebecca and Robbie that are having
their second baby girl next month! Congrats for them. Since Rebecca already has
a precious little girl... "Taylor Brooke" named after me, or at least that's what
I tell myself :) ... I wasn't sure what she really needed/wanted. I have heard other girls
talk about Sophie the Giraffe chew toy for babies and everyone seems to rave about how
great they are. So, I went to Buy Buy Baby in Birmingham Friday afternoon and picked
one of these up. Rachel seemed to think it was "creepy," but I thought it was super
cute! If you have a baby or need to find a little something for a gift then read up on
Sophie! Seems to be a nice gift.




Saturday I went to BridgeStreet Mall in Huntsville with a one of my friends and
picked up the Body by Victoria Demi Bra. I had a coupon for a free pair of panties and those
coupons always have $10 off a bra. I NEVER EVER EVER buy new bras! I wear the same
boring beige Calvin Klein bra ALL THE TIME!! I'm just not very exciting in that dept of
my life. It's not that I don't like pretty bras it's just not what I choose to spend my money
on! $50 bucks on something that no one EVER sees... I'm good. But, my friend Alison
is trying her best to persuade me to buy pretty bras!

So, being that is was tax free weekend and all here in Bama I decided I could use a new bra.
This Demi bra has memory fit that conforms to your body. It feels like those memory
foam beds.... mmmm it's so soft and I can't even tell I'm wearing a bra. SCORE! With the
discount it ended up being $32.00! Yay. For ole Vicky that is pretty cheap.

This is the bra, but I got the color berrylicious.



Then off to my favorite place on earth Target Circles!! I picked up a couple Essie polishes.
This was my first Essie purchase. I have picked out their shades at the Nail
Salon before, but have never purchased. I LOVE these colors.
One thing you should know about me is that I DO NOT care for fall. Unlike
most of you out there that long for the cooler weather, football season, cute scarves,
and jackets I dread the dark nights and cold weather!
However, with that being said one thing I love about fall is dark finger nail polish.

This shade is called "Over the Edge."
Essie describes it as a "dramatic midnight silver."
To me it's a gorgeous charcoal with shimmer.
LOVE THIS COLOR!!




This color is called "Chinchilly."
Doesn't that name kind of remind you of fall?
Essie describes this shade as a "sleek granite gray."
Gray over the last year or two has become my favorite color. So, I cannot wait to
try this shade out. It's such a pretty neutral.



So, there you have my first Weekend Rewind. I hope you enjoyed!

Have a fabulous week!

1 comment:

  1. Love those colors! Shout out for calling me out on that thing being creepy.

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya