Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekend Rewind. What's in my Bag?

It's that time again... for another edition of Weekend Rewind. I was lucky enough
to travel to the Gulf Coast of Destin, FL this past weekend with the parentals and
my friend Alison and her 2 year old Gabe. We had SO MUCH FUN!! Were not ready to come back to Alabama last night! :(

So, on the way down Thursday afternoon we stopped by Durbin Farms in Clanton to pick up
some fresh produce and I ran across some really cute clothes on clearance in their little
boutique shop. This romper was marked down and I love the print. I feel like you could even
wear it into the fall with tights, boots, and a cute jacket.


Up close view. The ruffles on top are so cute!

Sporting the Romper in Baytown Wharf with Al.


While in Baytown we popped in this cute boutique shop called Coco's. They mostly
had jewelry, handbags, and a few accessories. I grabbed this headband. Lovin it.


If you like oysters and are in Destin do yourself a favor and go to Acme Oyster House
in Baytown Wharf. I don't do raw oysters.... YUCK... can't get over the texture and slim, but
these are chargrilled and have a parmesan topping. This is the third time I have had these
oysters and I think they just get better and better! So yummy.



Posing with my oyster! :) And my romper!


On the beach!! It was such a gorgeous weekend. Perfect weather, water, food, and company!
Sportin my fedora hat that I got in Daytona last month.



So, while I was in the boutique shop, Coco's, I ran across this bag. It's by Tano... you may
have heard of them before. They are mostly sold at boutique shops. It's an Italian leather
bag that is kind of known for the glaze they put on the purses. I debated on getting this purse.
Even went back the following day to look at it one more time. I LOVE the charcoal gray color.
LOVE the edgy look and the hardware on the strap, but wasn't sold on the size. Tano
bags are larger bags. Very deep. Just felt like it looked a little too big on me. I'm still not
convinced that I won't end up ordering it online. I have been wanting a gray bag for over a
year now.

WHAT DO YOU THINK?! I NEED YOUR OPINION!! DO YOU LIKE?!
PLEASE COMMENT BELOW AND GIVE ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!


Have a great week!

5 comments:

  1. How about a link for that purse because I totally want it! I only use one strap purses because I find myself getting annoyed when one strap falls off. Also, I have to be able to put the purse on my shoulder without any elbow maneuvering. This looks like it would meet all my demands! :) Although I kind of want it in white...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, I agree. Gonna need a link to this bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.addisoncollection.net/tano-4714-chbk.html

    It's sold out on this website and I can't seem to find it anywhere else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the bag is super cute! And as a momma of 1 (and a 1/2), I love larger bags. BUT! The big kicker is, what's the inside like? Does it have any pockets or dividers to help me stay organized inside the suitcase I like to call a purse? If yes, then I'm sold. If I'm going to spend tons of time hunting my keys or fruit snacks for the little babe, then I'm out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. I want it. I am like Rebecca-- tell us about the inside!

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya