Sunday, August 28, 2011

Weekend Rewind. What's in my Bag?


Hey Loves. I hope you all have had a spectacular weekend and are ready to punch a new week in the face! Sorry I have been a little MIA lately on my blog posts. Lots of craziness right now in
my world and blogging has just been kind of far from my mind. But, I need the distraction
now more than ever so here we go.

Friday night my friend Alison and I took G to the dollar theater to see Kung Fu Panda 2.
For a two year old little boy this guy does amazing in the big theatre. Give him some popcorn,
and a sprite and he is good to go. Totally captivated by the big screen. We opted out a little
early b/c we were pretty tired, but he did great. Alison and I apparently don't watch kiddie
movies enough b/c everyone around us seemed to think this movie was HILARIOUS...
we were struggling a little to say the least. Ha.



Oh my goodness girls... if you have not seen The Help yet please grab your mom, grandmothers,
best friends and RUN to the theatre. Make sure to bring your tissues b/c it is a tear jerker in
several parts. This is such an inspirational movie that just makes you want to find a way
to make a difference in this crazy world! Emma Stone does a superb job in her role in this movie. Love that girl.
Great chick movie that will leave you feeling courageous and proud to be a woman!
This is one to buy when it comes out!


Why yes, Why yes I did eat some spicy chicken nuggets this weekend.
And they were DELICIOUS! : )



My friend, Alison brought this robe with us last weekend to the beach. I LOVED it. It's an
above the knee waffle weave comfy robe. She got it at KOHL'S. Soooooo, of course
I decided I needed one too. I have worn this thing ever day this past week and literally when
I put it on I feel relaxed, homy, comfortable and just all around good. Crazy that a robe
could make you feel all that, right? It's got pockets too! Love that.



Yay for one beauty item this weekend. This is Revlon matte lipstick in the shade
"Smoked Peach." This was used in a youtube tutorial I watched and thought it was a pretty
peach/coral that would transition nicely into fall.

Nothing terribly exciting this weekend in terms of beauty products, but hope you enjoyed
this addition and you have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. I heard The Help book was much better than the movie.. the book was AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought Revlon's Demure this past weekend after seeing Michele1218 talk about it in a haul. It's so pretty! You should check it out!

    ReplyDelete

About Brooke


What’s The Story, Brooke?

I'm Brooke. Brooke Story to be exact... hence the title of my blog. I'm southern, still barely in my twenties, and have a few too many lip glosses in my purse.

Designed By:

Munchkin Land Designs


Looking for something?

almay Banana Outlet Bangs Bar 111 bath and body Beach Beauty Wishlist Benefit Cosmetics Birthday BLOG INTRO Blush Palette blushes bobbi brown bronzer Brushes Burt's Bees Butter London Candles Celebrity Chanel Cheeks Christmas Reveals Clarins Clean Powder Clinique Concealer Conditioner Cover Girl Dear Santa Decor Destin Dior dresses dry shampoo E.L.F. Easter elf Essie Estee Lauder exfoliaters Eyes Face of the Day Fashion Favorite Things Finding Mr. Bright First Impression Food foundation Fresh Friday Face of Day Friday Product Faves Garnier Girl Meets Pearl Give-Aways GOD Gucci Flora Guess Classic Tote Hair Handbags Harley HAUL Hermes High Beam highlighters Holidays Home It's Ok Thursday iTUNESday Tuesday jemma kidd Jergens Natural Glow Jewelry Laura Mercier Lips Lorac Loreal Loreal Magic Souffle LUSH MAC Make Up Forever Make-Up Routine Makeup Mayfest Mally Mani Pedi Mary-Kay Mascara masks Maybelline Maybelline Bouncy Blushes Maybelline Color Tattoo Maybelline Olive Martini MEMORIES Merle Norman michael kors millie moisturizer My Style Monday nail of the day nails Nars New Year's NYC NYX ole henriksen OPI organization Outfit of the Day over the taupe Palettes Perfume Pevonia Philosophy Physicians Formula Happy Booster Blush Pippa Middleton Pottery Barn Hastings Table primer Product of the Day Purses questions and answers Rachel Roy Random Thoughts Reunion Reviews Revlon Revlon Lip Butters rimmel Sephora Shampoo Simple skincare Skinsonic Snakeskin Sonia Kashuk spring St. Tropez Tanning Stocking Stuffer ideas storage Tanning Target Tarte Thursday Threads Travel Treats Trends Tuesday Trends Tweezers Urban Decay watch WEDNESDAY WISHES Weekend Rewind What's in my Bag Wet n Wild Palette Woodwick Zoya